What’s Your Labeling Personality? Take Our Quiz!
When you want to get organized, labels are one of the top ways you can stay on top of things. You’ll find things quickly and know exactly what the contents are when things have a custom label.
But everyone has a labeling personality. Do you know what yours is? Take our labeling quiz to discover exactly what type of labeler you are!
1. Your son or daughter is going off to summer camp. You are a little teary eyed, knowing you’ll miss them. To get them organized you start by…..
- Labeling their trunk, inside of their clothing, snacks, emergency contact information – even their Game Boy!
- Labeling the inside of their clothes – then asking them to finish their labeling.
- Looking at what they have packed and labeling some of the items on top of the suitcase. They’ll always know what they have….won’t they?
2. Your family is throwing a tag sale to raise money for charity. You’ve cleaned and organized items and now it comes time to price and label them. You……
- Organize them into categories by what type of item they are (toys, clothing, books, etc). Then start to price and label them.
- Ask your children to label their toys and clothing and work on labeling and pricing the higher marked items.
- Put labels on everything but leave the prices blank. This will mean that everyone can negotiate for a price – tag salers love haggling for a great deal!
3. Your family is going on vacation for two weeks to Bermuda. Sunny skies and sandy beaches call you. But your family is from Minnesota – so this trip has taken lots of extra shopping and now you’ve got to organize all of your packing. You…..
- Pack everyone’s suitcases and carry-on bags and label each item. Adding clothing labels that include your name and address so they could be mailed back to you.
- Help your younger children to pack and remind your older teens and husband to pack and show them how to label their clothing and items.
- Add a label to the inside of your suitcase and to each family members’ suitcase. If any clothing gets lost…it was just meant to be!
Okay….time to tally up!
If your answers were mostly A then you are a Constant Cathy. Your labeling personality is well-organized, methodical and stays on top of every crisis. The only challenge? Sometimes you can go a bit overboard and wind up labeling the dog’s fleas!
If your answers were mostly B then you are a Middle of the Road Melody. Your labeling personality is relaxed and balanced. You see labeling as a way to stay organized, but you aren’t going to label like a chipmunk full of caffeine. The best way you can label is to make a list before you start a project and look at the priority places labels could go.
If your answers are mostly C then no one has to tell you that you are a Free Spirited Felicity. You stick labels wherever you are inspired to. Sometimes this means you have creative and inspired results and other times this means you are missing labels where it could be a great idea to have them. Make friends with Cathy and Melody for some great labeling tips – you can certainly teach them to be more creative!Tags: bag, charity, clothes, clothing labels, custom label, emergency contact, game boy, idea, labeler, labels, mind, name and address, organize, price tag, quiz, sandy beaches, suitcase, suitcases, summer camp