Picking a family member up at the train station, my cell phone rang. As I reached for it in my pocket I glanced at my oil change sticker: June 2009. Uh oh. Time for an oil change! This tiny sticker helps keeping our cars running smoothly year-round and is often easier than trying to remember the date for your next oil change. Photo by karen_d
- Oil change stickers are small and they take up so little space. They also are clear so you can always see through them.
- Your oil change sticker is typically in the top left corner, on the driver’s side for your convenience. In this location you just can’t keep from missing it!
- An oil change is recommended every 3,000 miles for most cars. Keep your car running smoothly with regular oil changes.
- Many oil change stickers have the contact info for your garage right on them. So you always have your auto mechanic’s information handy.
- Your car is one of your biggest investments. It pays to do everything you can to keep it in peak performance.
- New Employees Benefit From Parking Stickers (easyorderparkingpermits.com)
- Bumper Stickers, Your Fortune Cookie Fortune on the Road (easyorderbumperstickers.com)
- Bumperstickers Help High School Talent Show Soar (easyorderbumperstickers.com)
- 5 Ways to Avoid Getting Ripped Off By Auto Repair Shops (makethelist.net)